Jazmine Storvold's ePortfolio

Education

When I am not in class I volunteer on my son’s hockey team as a parent helper on the ice….

Celeste, Dawson, Jazmine, Seven EDEF 3200 January 21, 2020 “Why the Foundations of Education Matter” Analysis and Presentation 1. Summarizer/Visualizer…

Today in Teaching and Learning class we watched a group of classmates present on “The Concept Attainment Model”. I carefully…

Today was a very interesting and helpful teaching and learning class. Roxanne came in to discuss aspects of Indigenous education…

This morning in Teaching and Learning Nan came in to discuss inclusion within the classroom and how this reflects in…

Today was the first class of Teaching and Learning with Beverly. We discussed learning, how to define it and the…

Re: Open-Mindedness by Jazmine Storvold – Friday, 17 January 2020, 9:56 PM Yes, I very much agree with your response…

Re: Let Them Eat Cake – Philosophy by Jazmine Storvold – Saturday, 18 January 2020, 4:17 PM I agree with…

Re: Unmasking Halloween: History by Jazmine Storvold – Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 9:19 AM I grew up attending a Christian…

Brave New World- Sociology by Jazmine Storvold – Tuesday, 14 January 2020, 1:43 PM Sociology- “How might social media both…